Shanghai Jiaotong University – Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) program invites you to join their new online free trial class titled “Expatriate Taxation & Privacy Law in China”, with Lorenzo Riccardi and Edward Sheehan as the guest speaker.
This trial class is offered completely free and provides you with an overview of the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) program of Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Continuing Education.
NOTE: SJTU is offering only 1 free trial per participant. To attend more classes, please enroll in SJTU’s EBA program now!
Online Free Trial Class Details
- Topic: Expatriate Taxation & Privacy Law in China
- Organizer: Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Lecturer: Lorenzo Riccardi and Edward Sheehan
- Date: Tuesday, 16th November 2021
- Time: 19:00-21:00 (Beijing Time, China)
- Location: Online (link will be provided after you register)
About the Free Trial Class
- Expatriate Taxation
- In recent years, China has implemented numerous reforms of the individual tax systems which are due to come into force on the 1st of January, 2022.
- This seminar aims to provide insights on the main principles of income tax and provide an overview of individual income tax in China and of the Chinese tax system in light of the recent updates and tax reforms.
- Privacy Law in China
China’s Personal Information Protection Law (PIPL) was officially passed into law on August 20th to enter into force from November 1st, 2021.
- This legislation marks China’s first comprehensive legal attempt to define personal information and regulate the storing, transferring, and processing of personal information.
- It has major implications for companies that rely on data for their operations in China.
About the Guest Speaker
Managing Partner | RsA Asia tax advisors
Lorenzo has taught taxation at Xian Jiao Tong Liverpool University, Peking University, Shanghai Jiao Tong, Tongji University, and Hult Business School. Tax Advisor and Certified Public Accountant specialized in international taxation at IBFD Kuala Lumpur, a Ph.D. researcher in Asian tax at Shanghai University. He is based in Shanghai, where he focuses on business and tax law, assisting foreign investments in China and East Asia.
What is the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program?
The SJTU EBA Program was designed in 2019 and will be the most popular international training program and business platform in Shanghai.
With over 100+ topics, The EBA program will cover past, present, and future trends of doing business in China. After completing a minimum number of 4 full day topics (24 hours) participants are eligible to be awarded the SJTU EBA Certificate. Attendees are free to attend lectures at any time throughout the year.
The EBA program is for:
- middle and senior managers in an enterprise company (with more than 3 years’ experience in management positions);
- senior managers of Government Institutions, Institutions, and Non-profit Organizations and;
- top managers of enterprises: chairman, general manager, and Deputy General Manager.
About Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Shanghai Jiaotong is a leading international University based in Shanghai which is recognized and respected internationally and within China. SJTU attracts leading professors and students from all over China and the world. Learn more about Shanghai Jiaotong University.
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.