Why is improving cross-cultural communication important for business development in today’s China?
Shanghai Jiaotong University – Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) program invites you to join their new online free trial class titled “Complex Business Negotiations in China – Part 1”, with Gabor Holch as the guest speaker.
This trial class is offered completely free and provides you with an overview of the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) of Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Continuing Education.
SJTU is offering 1 free trial per each participant. More details below.
Online Free Trial Class Details
- Topic: Complex Business Negotiations in China – Part 1
- Organizer: Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Lecturer: Gabor Holch
- Date: Saturday, 4th July 2020
- Time: 14:00-17:00 (Beijing Time, China)
- Location: Online (link will be provided after you register)
About The Class
- The absolutely imperative module will teach the candidate that dynamic strategies are of the utmost importance in a complex nation such as China.
- Candidates will be confronted with case studies involving multi-party lawsuits and labor-management conflicts to illustrate how negotiators adapt to ever-changing conditions, also take part in simulations that illustrate key concepts and experiment with newly acquired techniques.
- China in the Global Market development?
- Why improving cross-cultural communication is important for business development in today’s China?
- The 36 traditional martial strategies in negotiations and their implication in Chinese negotiations tactics
- Influencing in Business communication?
- How to be a leader in business communication in China?
- Doing business in China: Why Some Succeed, Why Some Fail?
About the Guest Speaker
Intercultural Leadership Coach, Speaker, Author & Consultant
Gabor has been lecturing at Jiao Tong University for several years and has proven to be a knowledgeable and, interesting teacher with an in-depth knowledge of his subjects, commanding everyoneʼs respect. Gabor was Educated at Central European University (CEU), The Diplomatic Academy in Vienna (Diplomatische Akademie Wien) as well at the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes (ICMCI) Gaborʼs fortes Consulting.
Gabor is a highly skilled and committed communication and institutional development professional. More than 20 years of corporate training and consulting experience and a dynamic, result-orientated style enable him to help Chinese, foreign and mixed teams improve vital aspects of their performance. Vienna). Gabor has lived and worked in China since 2002 and is fluent in Mandarin as well as a number of other languages. Previously, he worked in international development missions in the United Nations and the OSCE.
What is the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program?
The SJTU EBA Program was designed in 2019 and will be the most popular international training program and business platform in Shanghai.
With over 100+ topics, The EBA program will cover past, present, and future trends of doing business in China. After completing a minimum number of 4 full day topics (24 hours) participants are eligible to be awarded the SJTU EBA Certificate. Attendees are free to attend lectures at any time throughout the year.
The EBA program is for:
- middle and senior managers in an enterprise company (with more than 3 years’experience in management positions);
- senior managers of Government Institutions, Institutions, and Non-profit Organizations and;
- top managers of enterprises: chairman, general manager, and Deputy General Manager.
About Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Shanghai Jiaotong is a leading international University based in Shanghai which is recognized and respected internationally and within China. SJTU attracts leading professors and students from all over China and the world. Learn more about Shanghai Jiaotong University.
Please fill out the form to complete your registration.