Master of Science in Finance
Introduction to the Program
The Master of Science in Finance at Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen is a 1.5 year program for international students taught in English.
About the Program
This programme provides students with comprehensive training that combines financial theories, quantitative skills and real-world applications for finance careers, such as jobs in securities, banking, financial management, and consulting industries.
Graduates of this programme are expected to gain a comprehensive understanding of the tools and methods used in the broad financial industry. Such knowledge and skills will launch them into future financial service or corporate careers to become sought-after professionals that meet the high requirements of China and presumably international financial markets.
Start Date of the Program
To join the programme, applicants should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and achieve an average grade of not lower than “B”; or equivalent;
- All applications must submit one of the following original score reports/certificates for assessment: TOEFL (550 Paper-based; 213 computer-based; or 79 internet-based); or IELTS (Academic) (6.5); or GMAT (Verbal not lower than 21); or GRE not lower than Verbal Reasoning 151, Quantitative Reasoning 153 and Analytical Writing 3.6; or equivalent;
- Candidates must demonstrate strong interest in pursuing a professional career in finance, and generally have completed the undergraduate level courses in statistics and calculus.
RMB 234,000 in total
- 1 st installment: RMB 78,000
- 2 nd installment: RMB 78,000* or subject to the number of courses taken, within 15 working days after course selection of the second semester.
- 3 rd installment: RMB 78,000* or subject to the number of courses taken, within 15 working days after course selection of the third semester.
About the Application Process
To apply complete the application form and pay the application fee here. Applications take 4-6 weeks before a decision is given, and students are accepted on a rolling basis. After you have been accepted you will receive your official acceptance letter visa application form. If you have any questions contact us.