Master’s in Financial Engineering
Introduction to the Program
The Master’s in Financial Engineering at Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen is a two year program for international students taught in English.
About the Program
The teaching language in the Programme will be English, possibly with a few exceptions, such as the course “Introduction to Chinese Financial Markets”. The students are expected to complete their study in the programme within two year (with 3 semesters, Autumn, Spring and Summer (Short).
Start Date of the Program
1. Graduated from a recognized university and obtained a Bachelor’s degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
2. Graduated from a degree programme of a recognized university with a Bachelor’s degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than “B” ; or
3. Completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.
English Language Proficiency Requirements
- TOEFL (normally not lower than 550 Paper-based; 213 computer-based; or 79 internet-based);
- IELTS (Academic) (normally not lower than Band 6.5);
- GMAT (Verbal, normally not lower than 21); or
- Have a degree from a recognized university in Hong Kong or an English speaking country; or
- Have obtained a recognized professional qualification awarded in Hong Kong or an English speaking country.
The tuition fees for the two year program are RMB200000.
About the Application Process
To apply complete the application form and pay the application fee here. Applications take 4-6 weeks before a decision is given, and students are accepted on a rolling basis. After you have been accepted you will receive your official acceptance letter visa application form. If you have any questions contact us.