Chinese Government Scholarship-EU Program
EU Program is a full scholarship established by MOE for candidates from EU member countries.
This program supports undergraduate students, graduate students, general scholars and senior scholars.
Undergraduate scholarship recipients must register for Chinese-taught credit courses. Graduate and non-degree scholarship students can register for either the Chinese-taught program or the English-taught program if applicable.
The scholarship covers both major study and Chinese language (preparatory study), as specified in the Admission Letter.
The EU Program provides a full scholarship of tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance.
When to Apply
You need to apply between early January and early April.
Applicants must be a citizen of an EU member country, and be in good health.
The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs
- be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs
- be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs
- be under the age of 45 and have a high school diploma (or higher) when applying for the general scholar programs
- be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for the senior scholar programs.