Bachelor’s in International Economy & Trade
Introduction to the Program
The Bachelor’s in International Economy & Trade at Changzhou University is a four-year program for international students taught in English.
Start Date of the Program
- In good health condition, in accordance with the Health Standard for International Students stipulated by the Ministry of Education, China.
- Good moral character and discipline towards the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and the university.
- Good English or Chinese language proficiency.
- High school graduation certificate.
- One passport photo
- Copy of passport (the photo page)
- Copy of final degree transcript (Notarized English translation if applicable )
- Copy of final degree certificate (Notarized English translation if applicable )
- English language proficiency certificate (non-English speaking countries)
- HSK-4 certificate (for Chinese-taught programs)
- Family financial statement
The tuition fees are RMB 16,000 per year. The total for the 4-year program is 72,000 RMB.
To apply complete the application form and pay the application fee here. It takes approximately 4-6 weeks for your application to be processed and before an admissions decision is given. After you have been accepted you will receive your official acceptance letter visa application form. If you have any questions contact us.