Master’s in Finance
Introduction to the Program
The Master’s in Finance at Capital University of Economics and Business (CUEB) is a two-year program taught in English for international students.
About the CUEB
Founded in 1956, the Capital University of Economics and Business (CUEB) today is a leading university administered by the Beijing Municipality. CUEB took its current form in 1995 when the Beijing College of Economics and the Beijing Institute of Finance & Trade merged into one. Over the last 60 years, CUEB has grown into a modern, multidisciplinary university with program advantages in the subject areas of economics, management, law, literature, and science and engineering, of which economics and management are the core disciplines.
About the Program
Global companies looking to grow their business in China, and Chinese companies looking to venture into international markets, are looking for employees who understand the China business environment, conventions, and language. The program is designed to produce international business executives of the future who meet these requirements.
- CUEB International Student Application Form with a recent photograph
- Credential and school transcript of your highest education (photocopy or a certified English translation)
- Letter of Guarantee, supplemented with a photocopy of the guarantor’s identity credential Application Form of On-campus International Student Accommodation
- Health Certificate is required if the program is one year and above, and the Certificate should include an original blood test report covering AIDS and syphilis tests. The Certificate is not required for programs less than half a year.
- A photocopy of your passport
- Degree program and advanced program applicants should submit a Chinese or English application letter, which should include a plan of study, the purpose of the study and two recommendation letters.
Start Date of the program
The tuition fees are RMB 37,000 per year. The total for the two-year program is 74,000 RMB.
To apply complete the application form and pay the application fee here. It takes approximately 4-6 weeks for your application to be processed and before an admissions decision is given. After you have been accepted you will receive your official acceptance letter visa application form. If you have any questions contact us.