We’re hiring at China Admissions
Are you smart, hungry, don’t mind getting your hands dirty and looking to do something big?
We are China Admissions, an investor backed online platform for international students to apply to Chinese Universities. We partner with 90 top Chinese universities, and have over 100,000 registered students.
We are growing fast and looking for excellent, globally minded people to join our team in Beijing as we scale up. We are hiring for the following positions:
Actively Hiring (Within 1-2 months)
– Head of Growth at China Admissions (info here)
– Full Stack Web Developer at China Admissions (info here)
– Head of Content at China Admissions (info here)
– International Student Recruiter at China Admissions (info here)
- Students first. We believe that people are powerful beyond measure can live the lives of their dreams. We, and universities both exist for students. What is best for the student? How can we improve the student experience so they can make the right decision and their dreams can come true.
- Service mindset. We always start with a service mindset. How can we improve our service? How can we provide service that makes the customer say “wow, that was amazing”.
- Urgency. Time is limited. And we go about our targets with a sense of urgency. Speed is everything.
- Ownership. We take ownership in our work, and think as owners. We help others, we think long term, and we are not confined to our official job responsibilities.
- Open minded. We don’t accept fixed views or closed mindedness. We are flexible, and open to different views.
- Think Big. We set big targets, that will stretch ourselves. When we set a target, we don’t give up, we have an indomitable will.
- Always learning. Google it, ask questions. We don’t just do the work, we always think – how can we improve what we are doing? How can we simplify this? Then we do it.
We are looking for people with the ability to communicate to a high level. An international and open mindset is a must. Studying abroad is also a big advantage. Knowledge of tech, entrepreneurial interest or experience is an advantage but not necessary.
We value mindset and attitude over specific skills. We highly value the ability to learn, being open minded, caring about others with a service mindset and a full stack (generalist), get stuff done attitude. We expect you’ll have a track record of achievement and evidence of high standards of excellence. We also require strong ethics and integrity. The student comes first, even, when it is not in our own immediate interest. Conscientiousness and caring about the customer is extremely important.
The salary is competitive, with full social insurance and work visa support for internationals. You’ll be surrounded by the smartest people in the industry who are fun to work with and great to learn from. We have a results oriented culture with flexible schedule and national and international travel opportunities.
We believe that talent is everywhere. We do not discriminate.
The next step
Sound interesting to you? We’d love to hear from you
Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and we’ll set up a time for a chat
- Introducing University of International Business and Economics (UIBE) - April 1, 2021
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions About Scholarships in China - March 31, 2021
- Aerial Campus View of Southwest Jiaotong University - March 30, 2021