University Relationship Growth Manager at China Admissions
Are you a people-person who likes developing successful win-win relationships? Are you looking for a career change and excited to work in a fast growing global edtech platform to help Chinese universities internationalise? And to help change international students’ lives by helping them study in China?
We’re looking for a globally minded, Chinese speaking university relationship manager to take our university relationships to the next level.
About China Admissions
China Admissions is the leading online platform for international students to apply to Chinese universities and for Chinese universities to do international marketing and recruitment. www.china-admissions.com.
Our purpose is to help students to grow by giving them the information and tools they need to help them make one of the most important decisions of their life: choosing where and which program to study. We do this through our online platform and working closely with Chinese universities.
The pandemic has brought huge changes to the global economy and international education industry, through this time China Admissions has continued to grow by relentlessly improving our platform and service to meet the needs of our customers.
We partner with over 200 top Chinese universities and have over 180,000 registered students. We have grown by 106% in 2021. We have received investment and won a number of awards such as Top 150 Edtech Company in East Asia.
- Reaching out to new universities and giving them proposals
- Renew existing contracts with universities and sending invoices
- You’ll be managing the university relationships ensuring we hit targets on marketing and operations of admissions of international students
- Communicating issues with our tech, content, admissions and recruitment team to find solutions. Sharing reports and coordinating with our team to ensure they’re satisfied
- Resolving any issues that come up with our operations and marketing campaigns
- Native level Chinese and English
- Understanding of digital marketing, recruitment and / or admissions is preferred
- 3-12 years’+ of client relationship experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
Our Culture & Work Environment
We are a multinational team that is remote first, with an office in Beijing. In our team we have some of the most talented people in the industry who are dedicated, ambitious, have high standards, and are great fun to work with and learn from. Together we are continually pushing and helping each other to grow.
The salary is competitive, with full social insurance and work visa support for internationals and performance commissions so there is no limit to your earning potential. We have a results oriented culture with a flexible schedule and national and international travel opportunities.
The next step
Sound interesting to you? We’d love to hear from you
Shoot us an email at email@example.com with your CV and we’ll set up a time for a chat
- How to adapt to life in China as an international student - January 15, 2023
- China Quarantine Requirements (Archived) - January 9, 2023
- Chinese New Year is Coming – The Year of the Rabbit - January 3, 2023