Do you have an international mindset? are you detail oriented? And are you excited by the idea of helping international students get into China’s top universities?
We are China Admissions, an investor backed online platform for international students to apply to Chinese Universities. We partner with 200 top Chinese universities, and have over 180,000 registered students.
We are growing fast and looking for excellent admissions officer to join our team as we scale up.
As an admissions officer you will be reviewing new students’ application documents, helping them to prepare their documents and to submit them successfully to the university.
- You will be responsible for managing newly submitted applications
- Reviewing their application documents and giving them feedback
- Submitting their application to the university
There will busy times around deadline times, and other times will be less busy where you can focus on creating content, upgrading our platform or data entry or other tasks to help us and our customers.
- You match the same values as China Admissions: Caring, Fast, Excellent, Hungry to Learn, and Focus.
- Native level in English, and native level Chinese
- High attention to details
- A full stack mindset – with a wide range of interests and skills and can understand and get involved in other areas of our platform such as marketing, content, platform development, etc.,
Why work for us?
- We are a fast growing edtech company with opportunities to learn and be involved in other areas such as marketing, technology, and content creation
- We are an international team that comes from all over the world with some of the most talented people in the industry who are great to work with and learn from
- We focus on the results and give you the flexibility to achieve the goals in the best ways you see fit
Our company communicates in English language and universities in both English and Chinese so both languages will be essential.
The salary is competitive, with full social insurance and work visa support for internationals. You’ll be surrounded by the smartest people in the industry who are fun to work with and great to learn from. The China Admissions family is from all over the world – international and Chinese, but we all share the same love for China and helping people’s dreams come true! We will help support you to grow as much as we can and give you training opportunities and ask your advice in other parts of our company.
There will also be opportunities to be involved in other projects within our team, from student recruitment, customer service, design, tech, events, marketing etc.
The next step
Sound interesting to you? We’d love to hear from you
Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and we’ll set up a time for a chat
- Our Goal is to Help Empower a New Wave of Students to Understand China - May 10, 2023
- BLCU Online Classes Deadline is coming up on 31st March - March 29, 2023
- Fudan MBA: Your Path to Success in a Rapidly Developing China - March 7, 2023