There are a very high number of students applying to MBBS at Nanjing Medical University.
1) MBBS has its quota set by the government, so cannot take every qualified student. This ultimately makes MBBS very competitive.
2) If your MBBS application is rejected, there is still a chance to study at NJMU in one of our four new programs.
3) These four programs offer full-tuition scholarship to every first-year student.
4) About if it is possible to transfer to MBBS, yes it is possible. However you have to perform well in the previous year to apply for such transfer.
The four programs are: medical imaging, medical imaging technology, rehabilitation medicine, nursing. Would you be interested in these four programs? It is possible to transfer to MBBS program after one year if you perform excellently during the first year. These four programs also offer full-tuition scholarship to every first-year student.
You can apply here:
- We’re hiring University & BD Manager at China Admissions - October 14, 2021
- International Student Recruitment Manager at China Admissions - October 14, 2021
- Every Chengyu You Need to Know in HSK 6 (List of 111 成语） - October 4, 2021