The Tsinghua-INSEAD Executive MBA (TIEMBA) is an elite business program for international students, taught in English, that offers a dual degree from INSEAD business school and Tsinghua University.
Exchange perspectives with an elite, dynamic, culturally diverse class of experienced managers and be part of two powerful alumni networks. The TIEMBA is where life-changing leadership development meets the technical mastery of key business disciplines.
It is now open for applications for 2023 Intake students!
About Tsinghua-INSEAD EMBA
This program is designed for middle managers who want to take their career to the next level with competitive and high-caliber global degrees from INSEAD and Tsinghua University. Through studying at INSEAD’s three global campuses in Abu Dhabi, Singapore, and France, and Tsinghua’s campus in Beijing, students are guaranteed a cutting-edge global education.
As a participant, you will exchange perspectives within an elite, dynamic, culturally diverse class of experienced managers and be part of two powerful alumni networks. TIEMBA is where life-changing leadership development meets the technical mastery of key business disciplines. And both make an immediate impact on your organization. It is the best of East and West, learning and working, technical knowledge and soft skills — in a single programme.
Program duration: 22 months
- Application fee: $150 USD
- Service fee: $100 USD
- Tuition: $125,000 USD
- Scholarships are available. Students can apply for the scholarships after they have already been admitted to TIEMBA. 58% of the Class of 2020 received a TIEMBA scholarship. The scholarship award averages at 12% of the tuition fee.
- Your company may also be willing to help fund the EMBA. See more here.
Significant Work Experience
- Previous students have an average of 14 years work experience, and at least three years in a management role in charge of teams and/or projects.
- If you do not have significant work experience, you may be better suited to an MBA: Chinese Executive MBA vs. Regular MBA: What’s the Difference?
GMAT Test Score, or Take the INSEAD Assessment
English fluency and basic knowledge of a second language
Read Student Experiences
- Deyi Wu: TIEMBA provides insight into Chinese culture & business - November 27, 2022
- 6 Reasons Why Shanghai’s Sino-British College is the Perfect Location - November 25, 2022
- NPU Cancels Application Fee for China Admissions Students! - November 23, 2022