Do you want to study in China in March 2023?
March 2023 intake deadlines are fast approaching. Chinese universities do not accept late applications, so you will need to submit your applications by the deadlines in December 2022 and early January 2023!
March 2023 Intake Deadlines
- December 10: Chinese Language Program at Fudan University (Spring 2023)
- December 15: International Foundation Program at Beijing Foreign Studies University (March 2023)
- December 15: Chinese Language Program at Beijing Institute of Technology (March 2023)
- December 30:
- BFSU Bachelors Programs for March 2023 Intake
- Chinese Language Training Program at Harbin Institute of Technology (March 2023)
- Jinzhou Medical University MBBS (March 2023 Intake)
- Zhejiang University Chinese Language and Culture
- ALL UIBE Bachelor Programs (March 2023)
- Chinese Language Program at the Central Academy of Drama (March 2023
- December 31: UIBE Foundation Course
- January 8: Jiangsu University MBBS (March 2023 intake)
- January 10: Jiangsu University Masters (March 2023 intake)
- January 15: Ningbo University Chinese Language Program (March 2023)
- January 15: Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine Chinese Language Program (March 2023)
- January 28: ZUST Chinese Language Program (March 2023 semester)
Can you go to China in March 2023?
Please click here to read the complete update on which students can go to China, and which ones cannot: When can international students go to China? (Updated)
China Admissions is not a visa or flight agency. Even if we can get you admissions in to the university, we cannot 100% guarantee that you will be able to travel to China right away. Please click the link above and read all the information carefully, and ask the Chinese university if you have any more questions.
- When can international students go to China? (Updated) - July 6, 2023
- FAQ: Why Apply Early for 2024 Intake? - June 19, 2023
- Career Opportunities After Graduating from United International College - December 28, 2022