Good news – Chinese Universities are now accepting applications for March 2021 intake! As life in China slowly returns to normal, universities have kicked off their admissions process. Most deadlines for spring semester usually ends in December or January. It is therefore advised that you apply as early as now. But first, get all the information you need about the March 2021 intake!
Start Your Application
How to Apply for March 2021 Intake
1) If you have already chosen a Chinese university or program, then you can proceed to step number 2. If you haven’t yet, you can search for programs on our site.
2) Complete the online application form.
3) Submit your application documents. Requirements vary depending on the university or degree, but these are the most basic requirements:
- Passport copy
- Graduation certificate
- Passport size photo
- Official transcript
- Two recommendation letters (written and signed by your teachers/professors with their contact details)
- Personal statement letter
- Physical examination form
4) Pay your application fee. Here are your options to pay for the application fee.
5) Wait for your application ID. Once you’ve completed the above steps, a unique ID will be given to you. We will also provide you with feedback and regular updates on your application.
Check out our article, “How to Study in Chinese Universities for 2021″ to get the full instructions and some tips.
Commonly Asked Questions
1) What will happen to the March 2021 intake?
Admissions is going ahead as normal for March 2021 intake in China. However, the opening of classes will also depend on the COVID-19 situation, the policies in China and the university policies. As the March 2021 intake nears, Chinese universities are expected to announce student notices and arrangements for students.
2) When will international students be allowed entry to China?
As of September, travel restrictions are still in place for international students. Only Korean students have been allowed to come back to China. It is not possible to know when the policy will change. All we can do is wait for the official news. Contact your university every now and then, or follow China Admissions for updates.
3) How will classes be delivered for March 2021 intake?
If the situation remains the same, Chinese universities will likely follow the current study arrangement for students. Those who are in China can attend in-person classes while those outside will attend classes online. This is while waiting for policy changes.
4) What if I can’t submit all application documents by the deadline?
Many Chinese universities have exercised flexible admissions policies because of the current situation. Students have been allowed to submit electronic copies of credentials. Universities are also more considerate of delays and online interviews. But as previously mentioned, this will depend on the situation.
5) What measures are in place to ensure the safety of international students in China?
All Chinese universities are mandated to implement strict health measures including ventilation, emergency drills, set up ties with hospitals and disinfection to ensure safety.
6) Should I apply for March 2021 intake now?
Yes, you should apply for the March 2021 intake. And the earlier you apply, the better. Applying early has many perks. This includes having your application processed first and more opportunities for scholarships. If you apply via China Admissions now, your application will be among the first to be processed by universities. We will also check it for free and give you feedback.
China Admissions will continue to monitor the situation and provide you with the latest news and updates. In the meantime, you can continue with your application here.
Read Related Topics
3 Steps to Apply for the Chinese Student Visa
Study in China Guide
What courses can I Study in China?
How Much Does it Cost to Study in China?
I Have Submitted My Application to China Admissions, NOW WHAT?
How to Apply for Scholarship 2020
Can I Work While Studying In China?