Fudan University – Fanhai International School of Finance (FISF) has launched a brand new Master’s in Finance MBA program for 2021 intake. Fudan is giving a free free online info session on the 9th of January 2021 to introduce the program.
About The Finance MBA At FISF
The Finance MBA at Fudan University – Fanhai International School of Finance is a two year program offered full-time and part-time.
A background in finance is not a requirement to enroll for the program. You only need to have two years or longer of professional work experience.
The program helps professional release their full potential and make further impact in finance through MBA education. The curriculum consists of 4 modules of 16 core courses in year 1, providing a solid foundational understanding of the core theories and construct of modern finance
The FMBA program builds excellence through rigor, relevance, and responsibility. The course aims to instill in students cutting-edge finance knowledge and practice, the highest standard of ethics and sense of responsibility, rich interdisciplinary constructs, and a global vision.
Read the complete details or apply for the FMBA program here!
Register For The FMBA Online Info Session!
- Topic: Fudan FISF Finance MBA Program (FMBA FT+)
- Organizer: Fudan FISF – Fanhai International School of Finance
- Date: Saturday, 6th March 2021
- Time: 4:00 PM (Beijing Time)
- Language: English
- Location: Online (link will be provided after you register)
Join the class now!
- HKUST Has Announced the Launch of the First Digital MBA in Asia - April 15, 2021
- Top 10 Richest People in China in 2021 - April 15, 2021
- Why Study MBBS in China at Shantou University Medical College? - April 14, 2021