Fudan University is the first higher education institution to be granted the privilege to offer a business administration program. From then on, it had grown as one of the top-ranked business schools in China and worldwide.
One of its most well-known programs is the Fudan-MIT International MBA Program which was launched in 1996. This program is a collaboration between Fudan University School of Management and MIT Sloan School of Management.
Know more about the Fudan University MBA 2020 application rounds and deadlines in this article.
Fudan-MIT Sloan International MBA Program Applications and Deadlines
Fudan University’s MBA program has four rounds of application.
The next start date of the Fudan University MBA 2020 is in September.
- University degree or above from a recognized university
- Professional or full-time work experience is desirable, normally no less than 2 years
- An acceptable GMAT/GRE score or other equivalent graduate school entrance examination scores within the period of validity (International applicants)
Fudan University MBA 2020 Application Documents
To proceed with your application, make sure to prepare the following documents:
- Certified copy of undergraduate diploma/degree
- Original or certified copy of full undergraduate transcripts
- Photocopy of main pages of your passport
- Official GMAT Report sent by the test center (if applicable), or other equivalent tests
- Organizational chart indicating the current position held by the candidate
- Digital copy of a passport-sized photo
- Most updated resume
- Two references
- A nonrefundable application fee: USD 130
If your original certified copy of diploma/degree and transcripts are not in English, make sure to provide the version translated in English.
About Fudan University
Fudan University was founded in 1905 and located in the cosmopolitan city of Shanghai. Fudan is a comprehensive multi-disciplinary research university with many highly-ranked majors and programs, and is a member of the C9 League, Universitas 21 and Association of Pacific Rim Universities (APRU).
Learn more about Fudan University here.
Start your university applications with China Admissions or search for other MBA programs on our site.