We have lots of students who contact us asking if they can still apply for September 2016 intake. Some students are not aware of the deadlines for each program so we will let you know in this article.
Some Universities review applications one by one when students apply, some Universities review them altogether, so in the last case they need to gather all applications and review them, which takes time, and they can’t do it if applications keep coming.
Plus, Universities have to consider the time it takes to receive the admission package and to apply for student visa. That’s why almost all Universities stop accepting applications by August, as there is simply not enough time for student to apply for visa and for University to make all the preparations.
Please note that it is better to apply as early as possible to increase your chances of being accepted, and you can also receive some benefits, such as:
– If you apply and confirm your place to Nankai before the end of this month you can receive a free iPAD!
Let’s see which Universities have the deadline in June:
- University of International Business and Economics (Chinese language program)
- Nankai University (BBA program)
- Wuhan University
- University of International Business and Economics (PhD and LLM programs)
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University (MBA program)
- Beijing Foreign Studies University (Semester Program in Chinese Business Studies, Bachelor’s and Master’s programs)
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- Nankai University
- Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University
- Zhejiang University of Science and Technology (Bachelor’s and Master’s programs)
- University of International Business and Economics (Master’s programs)
It’s quite easy to lose track of the time and miss the deadline and the chance to come to China and study, so don’t let it happen to you and your dream, apply now!
For more details about a program, application process and deadlines, please contact us at email@example.com
- List of Chinese Universities Accepting Nigerian Students - October 17, 2021
- Share your study abroad experience in China! - September 18, 2021
- le fil – China gave me the best gift ever – myself. - July 1, 2021