Learning Chinese is no longer a luxury, it’s one of the absolute best investments you can make.
Whether you want to take on the adventure of a new academic pursuit or upgrade your skills, enrolling in Chinese language programs has huge payoff. Just think better business opportunities and gaining new cultural insight.
Besides having one of the oldest civilizations and richest cultures in the world, China is an exciting, vibrant and modern country. With its rise in the international scene, now is the best time to learn Chinese.
Don’t just take my word for it, drop everything and enroll in Chinese language programs now!
Types of Chinese Language Programs
Whether you’re a beginner or an intermediate Chinese learner, there are programs that are right for you.
You can take short-term Chinese language programs which can range from 4 to 6 weeks, one month, one semester or 6 months. There are also long-term Chinese programs which usually lasts for one year or two years.
If you want to pass the Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (HSK) or the Chinese proficiency test, many universities offer intensive Chinese programs for different levels. This HSK Class at Beijing Chinese Language and Culture College (BLCC) is one of the best programs in China.
Featured Chinese Language Programs Open for 2020 Intake
The majority of the universities in China offer Chinese language programs. Below are some of the most sought-after by international students!
- Chinese Language Program with Scholarship – a one-semester program that allows you to apply for a scholarship
- Chinese Language Class – you have two options for this program: six months and one year.
- Chinese Language Training Program – a highly personalized program that will cater to your current language proficiency. You can take this for six months or one year.
- Chinese Language Program – if you want a short-term program, BIT’s Chinese program is right for you.
For more programs open for 2020 intake, you can do a search on our site!
CLI – in Guilin
– Study Chinese in Guilin – Get a more unique experience, and study in the beautiful city of Guilin. You can start the program at any Monday.
Make sure to pass your application on time. Get in touch with China Admissions.