China Admissions has continued to grow and helping more students to choose universities in China.
Our awesome tech team has been hard at work and we are pleased to present a new and improved version of China Admissions. We have added new features, streamlined our services and cleaned up our site so you can have the best experience when applying to Chinese universities.
Some highlights of our recent updates include:
- Added filters in our search page
- Search for programs by popularity, admissions, ratings, rankings and tuition fees
- Use our currency filter to convert your currency to Chinese currency
- Student review feature so you can read student experiences.
- We have added 2000+ programs from different universities
Menu & Application System
- New website menus added: choose a Chinese city, upcoming online programs and classes, fees and finance and admissions.
- We have also added 100+ new articles as a guide to help you make your decision between cities, subjects, and universities.
- We’ve also streamlined the application process and made it more simple for students to apply.
- We have also made our site more mobile friendly, and easily responds to fit any size monitor, tablet or smartphone.
Videos & Events:
- Helpful videos added to our university pages and programs.
- We have added online events. Our online open days have been successful and we have dates for 3 more online open days in 2021 with more to come.
- We have also been publishing regular videos on Youtube about student experiences and popular topics for international students.
- We have also interviewed over 20 students and published their videos.
- We have also added a login for recruiters. If you have a student recruitment business you can use our admissions platform to apply to universities in China with a number of benefits.
We are continually upgrading and improving the platform, we are excited about some of the upcoming updates in in progress that will be released in the next few months to help make it easier for you to find your course and apply to universities in China.
Thank you for all your feedback and suggestions. If you have any feedback or ideas about how we can improve do please let us know.