Shanghai Jiao Tong University is inviting you to enroll for the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) program. Application deadline is on Wednesday, 7th April 2021. Class starts on Saturday, 10th April 2021.
With only seven days remaining, please make sure that all of your required documents
are prepared for submission so you can start your application to EBA program through China Admissions.
What is the Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program?
The SJTU EBA Program was designed in 2019 and will be the most popular international training program and business platform in Shanghai.
With over 100+ topics, The EBA program will cover past, present and future trends of doing business in China. After completing a minimum number of 4 full day topics (24 hours) participants are eligible to be awarded the SJTU EBA Certificate. Attendees are free to attend lectures at any time throughout the year.
The EBA program is for:
- middle and senior managers in an enterprise company (with more than 3 years’experience in management positions);
- senior managers of Government Institutions, Institutions, and Non-profit Organizations and;
- top managers of enterprises: chairman, general manager, and Deputy General Manager.
Here’s what you’ll gain from the EBA program:
- EBA Participants can attend more than 100+ topics courses
- Join the SJTU EBA Alumni platform and attend networking events
- Business and Legal advice from the EBA program experts
- Assistance from SJTU EBA platform for your business
- Scholarship available for 5,800 RMB instead of 32,800 RMB
For complete program information including fees, lectures and professors and modules and topics, please read our program guide.
- Is It Worth Studying MBBS In China? - April 1, 2021
- Application Deadline Reminder for SJTU Global Elite of Business Administration (EBA) Program - March 31, 2021
- International Students in China Vaccinated Free of Charge Against COVID-19 - March 31, 2021