PhD in Optoelectronics
Introduction to the Program
The PhD in Optoelectronics at BIT is a four year PhD degree program taught in English.
About Beijing Institute of Technology
Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) is a leading University based in Beijing offering a wide range of programs in English to international students.
For more information visit the BIT page here.
· Master's Degree in the same major or in the relative field of interest;
· Efficient English language skills (TOEFL 85 or IELTS 5.5)
The application deadline is July 15, however applications can sometimes still be accepted up to one month later. Students are advised to apply earlier to ensure enough time to process the student visa.
The tuition fees are 45,000 RMB per year. The total for the 4 year program is 180,000 RMB.
• Micro-Optical, Infrared and Ultraviolet Imaging Technology
• Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Technology
• photovoltaic Radar, Detection, Imaging and Countermeasures
• Image Engineering and Color Science
• Modem Optical Design, lithography Technology and Precision Instruments Engineering
• Optical, Mechanical and Electronic Integration Technology
The accommodation fee is 1350RMB / Month, which is 45RMB/day/bed. Double Room with bathroom, TV set and air conditioner. Public kitchen on each floor.
To apply complete the application form and pay the application fee here. It takes approximately 4-6 weeks for your application to be processed and before an admissions decision is given. After you have been accepted you will receive your official acceptance letter visa application form. If you have any questions contact us.