Semester Program in Chinese Business
Introduction to the Program
Designed for non-degree seeking short-term students who hope to acquire better understanding about contemporary China.
Not only to LEARN but to EXPERIENCE the dynamic cultural and business context of China, as well as its interaction with the other major economies.
- Immersion week – Visit Fortune 500 companies and top Chinese companies every semester.
- FREE home stay opportunities – Live with local families and immerse yourself into the real Chinese community
- Sitting in the same class with top Chinese students, building your future social network.
- Scholarship available for excellent students
- College students registered in renowned educational institutions
- Proficiency in English [TOEFL (IBT)79/IELTS6.0/TOEIC750/interview]
The application deadline for the spring semester is 30th December, the application deadline for the fall semester is June 30th.
- Introduction to Chinese Finance
- Chinese Culture & Business Etiquette
- Contemporary Issues of Chinese Economy
- The Changing Chinese Business Environment
- Strategic Management in China
- Developing a Business in China
- Marketing in China
- Chinese Language
Careers and Training:
BFSU helps students with internships an career advice. Such as with ShunFeng, HSBC, Deloitte, PWC, Mercedes Benz, JP Morgan Chase etc.
The tuition fees is 18,000 RMB each semester. Students also need to purchase health insurance, this is 600 RMB each year.
To apply complete the application form and pay the application fee here. Applications take 4-6 weeks before a decision is given, and students are accepted on a rolling basis. After you have been accepted you will receive your official acceptance letter visa application form. If you have any questions contact us.