Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering and Automation
Introduction to the Program
The Degree in Electrical Engineering and Automation at the School of Automation Science and Electrical Engineering (SASEE) at Beihang University is a four year program for international students taught in English.
About Beihang University
Beihang University is located on Xueyuan Lu in Haidian District of Beijing. It is located close to Wudaokou (the student district) of Beijing. It is a comprehensive University with expertise in Engineering and offers many programs to international students, and is one of the leading Universities in China.
For more information visit the Beihang University page here.
Applicants who are 18-60 are eligible, have good scores in high school, and have sufficient English level are welcome to apply. Applicants are required to submit the certificates of 90 or higher in TOEFL, 5.5 or higher in IELTS. All applicants need to pass the English level test at the beginning of the first semester.
The application the application deadline is 30th May. The program starts in September each year.
The tuition fee for the degree program is:
– Total tuition is 120,000 RMB payable 30,000 RMB per year (4 year program)
– Insurance is 2,400 RMB for the full 4 years
– Introduction to Aeronautics and Astronautics
– Basic Computer Knowledge
– Mathematical Analysis
– Foundation of Machine Design
– Advanced Algebra
– Fundamental Physics
– Electric Circuits
– Analogue Electronics
– Digital Electronics
– Probability Statistics and Stochastic Process
– Physics Experiments
– Principles and interface technique of microcomputer
– Automatic control theory
– Fundamentals of Applied electromagnets
– Automatic control theory
– Power electronics technology
– Signal and measurement technology
– Generality on power systems
– Aerospace vehicle electric power supply system
– The basis for electric apparatus design
– Switching power supply technology
– Graduation Thesis
There are single dormitories available on campus for 1,300 RMB and shared dormitories for 650 RMB per month.
After students have been accepted onto the program they will receive an official acceptance letter and visa application form. Students should apply for an X (study) visa from the Chinese embassy in their country. Students should also complete a health certificate. If you have any questions contact us.
To apply complete the application form and pay the application fee here. All applications are processed at the same time and students will receive their result in the month of July (for September start), and December (for February start). After you have been accepted you will receive your official acceptance letter visa application form. If you have any questions contact us.